Here are our top 5 reasons
I think we all can agree that Data and Analytics is a major driver in the current on going digital transformation. There is off course a lot of challenges that must be addressed along the way and one of the first decisions that needs to be made, is if you should go cloud (or not).
Here we have listed our top 5 reasons for going to the cloud;
- Speed of innovation, in the cloud, you can easily spin up the resources you need to make that test that used to take months before. Why not try out a ML case? You need to start doing this now (your competitor is probably already there).
- Pay as you go, connects to the (1) reason above. In the olden days, you had to get at server (or several) set up network, disks, install software, etc. It wasn’t only slow, it tied up a lot of money as well. If it doesn’t live up to expectations, shut it down!
- Insights to the organization, give insights to the organisation the way the need it, easier to collaborate and share data and insights.
- Elastic pricing – Once you are happy, you can have a pre paid price plan for your base line, and scale up as you need, for instance during Black Friday or in the beginning of the month, etc. Make sure you get the performance your users expect.
- Security – Ensure that data privacy and security is at the forefront, with policies supported by cloud vendor, great logging possibilities and often built in functions for row level security and encryption by default.